Tuesday 30 June 2009

origins

Not much to say but the origin of why I'm fighting today. Krenadon used to be the most powerful warrior of kung-fu ever but when he died his energy lived on in a glowing orb for people to take, but of course no one wanted to share and everyone wanted it for himself/herself. So my Great Grandfather, and Manodens Great Great Grandfather, teamed hid it all across the globe, Well for one generation everything was fine, but Manodens Great Grandfather decided he should protect by himself and it went from there to Manoden thinking he should have all the power so I took all the energy and basically just threw them to the wind, right after I did that though Manoden started looking for it, then I started looking for it. Now were always searching for it.
And that is pretty much it.

2 comments: