Friday 10 July 2009

I just learned the worst news ever, My two biggest enemies Boadever and Manoden have teamed up temporarily so that they can destroy me! I've been watching there army progress slowly towards my house, (yeah, there not the best trackers). I think the only way that I can survive is if I can find some others of my kind. I already know about seven, three of which have some of the power of Krenadon , But I can't release there names. All of them are ages 8-14 All eight of us might be able to hold them back. I'm still looking for the descendant of Krenadon, If I could find him I would have a much better chance of winning this Ultimate battle, I have a feeling that this battle could decide Whether Manoden gets all the power of Krenadon.

4 comments:

  1. I have heard that there are others of your kind in Australian, perhaps they would be willing to fight along side you. Is there any way you could get a message to them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there are some of my people in Australia the only way I will be able to reach them is if I send one of the elite eight (talked about in last post) but it would be sorta risky...But, that's what I'm all about! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sup evan up i just wanted to say hey im from ur message board by the way (fender117) by the way

    ReplyDelete