Monday 13 July 2009

Bad news

I'll say the good news first, I sent the most powerful of the elite eight (even more powerful than me) and he says he thinks that he has a good lead and hes close to finding the descendant of Krenadon. Some more good news is that I sent the third most powerful of the elite eight and he has found 13 more of us in Australia (Thanks Sheilby). We were hit by 500 of the two dark lords minions today. One of us dies and everyone has major injuries. The only good news is that we have gotten about 15 new recruits. 2 of them with some power of Krenadon. We decided that everybody will pool there power of Krenadon and share between everybody. Right now everybody has about a 45th of the power of Krenadon. If they send another wave I'm not sure we can hold out the night, unless we get some new recruits today. So we have 22 fighting men and all of them are injured and only 17 have been trained at all and only five are fully trained kungfu masters. I would love to stay and talk more but we are setting up defenses and I need to go help. So bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment